SFTR is undoubtedly the most significant regulatory change to impact securities lending for over a decade. As the reporting requirement deadline begins to loom, this one day course provides an opportunity to hear how the market is preparing itself and what challenges remain unanswered.
Consolo is in a unique position to offer full insight into the preparedness of the industry to meet the reporting challenges, having helped the industry through many of the issues identified to date via its involvement with ISLA.
After this one day course attendees will:
- Understand SFTR implemented to date including the requirements for transparency of risk
- Understand the reporting requirements in detail and where the industry has identified issues and whether solutions have been agreed
- Hear how prepared the industry is and what steps are required before the deadlines
- Discuss the services offered in the market relating to SFTR and how these may help compliance
- Discuss the outstanding issues and how the industry is planning to address them
Run in small classroom sizes, the course structure allows for a certain level of customisation on the day, to ensure attendees get the knowledge they need to enhance their specific roles.
The course will finish with an open ended Q&A session.
Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone in the industry who requires up to date knowledge of this significant regulation before the implementation dates Typical attendees:
- Operational staff
- Product development teams
- Sales teams
- System and service providers
Overview of agenda
During the day the course will cover
- The current status of SFTR including the aspects already implemented
- A detailed consideration of the reporting data fields and matching requirements
- Consideration of the market approach to addressing the requirements
- An overview of services available to assisting the compliance process
- Identification of outstanding issues faced by the market and the steps being taken to address these
Cancellation charges – training courses
- 8 – 2 weeks before the course: 100% refund
- 2 – 1 weeks before the course: 75% refund
- 1 week to 3 days before the course: 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours before the course: no refund
If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us, someone else from your organisation.
If you are unable to attend, and cannot or do not wish to give the place to someone in your organisation, we may accept the fee paid as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 2 months following the original booked event. Bookings can only be transferred once.
Please note that full payment is required for non-attendance on a booking.
If you have any further questions about our cancellation policy then contact us.
@ 08.00 GMT (Online)
@ 17.00 GMT (Online)