This live on-line training course is delivered by an experienced market practitioner and designed for anyone who needs to understand cash collateral and re-investment purpose, process and requirements. This seminar focuses on securities lending industry but also looks at cash re-investment strategy more broadly.
After this one day course attendees will:
- Appreciate the risks and rewards of cash collateral
- Understand landscape for cash re-investment including market stats
- Will see the practicalities of managing cash collateral flows for securities lending
- Calculate margin requirements for securities lending
- Will have an overview of the applicable regulation
The course will finish with an open ended Q&A session
Who should attend
- New members of trading and/or collateral management teams
- Legal and Compliance
- Regulatory reporting teams
- Data Management teams
- IT Support teams
- Audit teams
- IT Service Providers
- Project Manager/Change Management
Overview of agenda
During the day the course will cover
- An overview of money market funds
- Process of managing cash collateral
- Risks and rewards of cash versus non-cash collateral
- Overview of applicable global regulation
- Case Study: AIG
Cancellation charges – training courses
- 8 – 2 weeks before the course: 100% refund
- 2 – 1 weeks before the course: 75% refund
- 1 week to 3 days before the course: 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours before the course: no refund
If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us, someone else from your organisation.
If you are unable to attend, and cannot or do not wish to give the place to someone in your organisation, we may accept the fee paid as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 2 months following the original booked event. Bookings can only be transferred once.
Please note that full payment is required for non-attendance on a booking.
If you have any further questions about our cancellation policy then contact us.
@ 08.00 GMT (Online)
@ 17.00 GMT (Online)